- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Airowear Junior Outlyne Body Protector (Black /Turquiose Piping)
Airowear Junior Outlyne Body Protector (Black /Turquiose Piping)
The Junior Outlyne body protector combines safety with a trendy, yet professional appearance for aspiring young riders.
- Zip Fronted
- Unisex fit for the junior figure
- Separate chest, waist and shoulder adjustments
- 4 optional back lengths
- Visual fit indicators to guide the user to the correct fit
- UltraFlex™ Technology for softness
- The Junior Outlyne body protector offers the maximum level of protection by fully meeting EN13158:2009 and BETA 2009 Standard Level 3
- Our body protectors are annually retested to give you peace of mind that they consistently meet the latest safety standards
- Junior Outlyne is incredibly easy to fit due to its scientific sizing concepts, which provides a perfect fit for junior figures regardless of size, height, shape or proportions.
- Airowear’s UltraFlex™ Technology is incorporated into its design and with it’s clever structure, uses the thinnest possible shock absorbing materials to spread fluently around the torso, enabling it to mould to the contours of the body.
- When combined with body heat, Junior Outlyne becomes softer as it reacts to changes in temperature and with UltraFlex™ Technology, Junior Outlyne takes even less time to soften as it absorbs heat much faster than traditional materials.
- Airowear’s combination of UltraFlex™ Technology with lightweight and perforated materials creates the ultimate in comfort for a young rider’s body protection.
Lisa's notes: These body protectors have been really popular in store with many of our riding school children purchasing them. Thanks to the ultraflex technology they are really flexible compared to other brands on the market. We do advise that you get them fitted in store but if this is not possible then please make sure that when measuring your child that they are dressed in a thin layer only. They are not designed to be worn over a sweater and although tempting to purchase a size they can "grow into" this will compromise the safety of the product. They should fit snugly and there is room for adjustment through the shoulder and waist areas that will give your child scope for some growth. The visual aids on the protector will guide you to when the protector is becoming too small. If you can see the red then it's time to buy the next size! Shoulder protectors can be purchased seperately and attached and there is also the option to customise the protector with your own cross country colours at extra cost. To find the correct size please see the attached size chart and fitting guide in the image section and please do contact us if you need further assistance.
*Please note if your size is not showing in stock then please contact us as we can normally source them within 48 hours.