- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Airowear Junior Reiver Body Protector (Navy)
Airowear Junior Reiver Body Protector (Navy)
Reiver 010 is Airowear’s upgraded unisex tabard body protector, compliant to the highest level of protection.
- New and improved fit, including shorter back lengths
- 33 standard sizes including 3 optional back lengths per size to achieve a ‘fit for all’
- Tabard style makes the Reiver 010 easy to fit
- Separate shoulder and waist fastenings for multi-adjustment
- Additional safety belt around the waist
- Removable cover for washing
- UltraFlex Technology for softness
- Add a Colour Swap cover for a bright XC contrast!
- The Reiver 010 body protector offers the maximum level of protection by fully meeting EN13158:2009 and BETA 2009 Standard Level 3
- Our body protectors are annually retested to give you peace of mind that they consistently meet the latest safety standards
- Airowear’s UltraFlex™ Technology is now incorporated into the Reiver 010
Lisa's notes: These body protectors have been really popular in store with many of our riding school clients purchasing them. Thanks to the ultraflex technology they are really flexible compared to other brands on the market. We do advise that you get them fitted in store but if this is not possible then please make sure that when measuring yourself that you are dressed in a thin layer only. They are not designed to be worn over a sweater and although tempting to purchase a size they can "grow into" this will compromise the safety of the product. They should fit snugly and there is room for adjustment through the shoulder and waist areas that will give your child scope for some growth. The visual aids on the protector will guide you to when the protector is becoming too small. If you can see the red then it's time to buy the next size! If you prefer to have the convenience of a zip front body protector then you are better to go for the Outlyne protector. To find the correct size please see the attached size chart and fitting guide in the image section and please do contact us if you need further assistance.
Shoulder protectors can be purchased separately and attached and there is also the option to customise the protector with your own cross country colours at extra cost. We generally keep the Black ones in stock and only a few in the Navy. If you want a Navy in a particular size please do give us a call to check on delivery time.
*Please note if your size is not showing in stock then please contact us as we can normally source them within 48 hours.