- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Brogini Como V2 Long Boot Wide Calf (Black)
Brogini Como V2 Long Boot Wide Calf (Black)
The Como V2 is the latest update to this ever popular boot.
Part of Brogini’s Essential Collection, it features a genuine leather foot and inner panel for durability and to provide a natural grip. The outer boot has a specially designed synthetic leather calf made from an innovative fabric designed with a 3D stretch which grips and contours the leg without being restrictive. The Como features a laced front; two rubber spur studs and a full length rear zip with the bottom of the zip protected by a press button spur guard. The side strap has been updated with a silver B button.
- Laced front (field) long riding boot
- Perfect for everyday wear or competition
- Genuine leather foot and inner panel for durability and grip
- Outer synthetic leather calf designed with 3D stretch
- Full length rear zip with press button spur guard
- Two rubber spur guards
- Side strap with silver B button
Available in EU sizes 36 – 44, in two calf widths (Reg 0) and (Wide 4) and regular height.
Lisa’s notes: These boots cleverly combine the best of both worlds in that they have the leather foot and inner panel which means they will wear and look better for longer (providing you take care of them) and yet the outer synthetic panel that helps keep the overall price of the boot down. The hardest part of creating a synthetic boot that fits and mimics the look of an expensive, leather boot in fit is getting the contoured look on the calf. Often they are quite wide around this area or the opposite in that they can be restrictive. Brogini have managed to design a synthetic leather that has a 3D stretch so that once put on, will stretch and grip the leg to give a smooth, close fitting fit. Thus, when you see them in the box they may look slightly wrinkly but once on the wearer, create a smooth, professional look. People who have tried them on, have commented on how comfortable they feel and for the money have been very impressed!
In order to get the best fit, we have provided a guide on how to measure and the size you will need to order. You can find the size chart in the image section!
We do try to keep the key sizes in stock but if your size is not showing in the options box then please do give us a call for an idea of delivery time as we can normally get them in stock within 48 hours. If you prefer the look of a plain (dress) boot then please check out the Brogini Casperia riding boot which is the Como’s equivalent!
* We advise that when purchasing long riding boots that you invest in a pair of heel risers. By their very nature, long riding boots will drop over time at the ankle area (even synthetic leather) so when you first try them on, the top of the boot at the back may feel they are cutting behind your knee. This is perfectly normal and as the boot drops, will allow the side of the boot to fit at the right spot and not be too short. The heel risers will allow the back of the leg to sit higher until the boot drops thus preventing chafing at the back of the knee. If unsure however, please do give us a call and we can talk it through with you.
To measure your leg for a Long Riding Boot takes 3 easy steps:
Step 1 - Foot Size
Select your Standard UK or European foot size.
Step 2 - Calf Size
In a standing position with feet flat to the floor, have a friend measure the widest part of your calf. Remember to wear your normal riding legwear and measure both calf muscles as the measurements may differ.
Step 3 - Height Size
In a standing position, with bare feet and a slightly bent knee whilst keeping your feet flat to the floor, have a friend measure from the bottom of your heel to the centre of the knee crease.
These boots come in one height only so if your measurements are very different to the ones provided; you may have to look at going in to a different boot.