- Out Of Stock
- Product Code:
- Brogini Modena Synthetic Long Boot (GB651)
You save £12.00
Brogini Modena Synthetic Long Boot (GB651)
The Modena is the perfect solution for those riders who are on a budget and want a durable boot for everyday riding. It is made from synthetic leather and features an anti-slip, flexi comfort rubber sole which has three flex zones along the sole which mimic the anatomical movement of the foot, giving a natural, glove-like fit and an outer rub guard to help prolong the life of the boots to prevent wear and tear from the friction of the stirrups. The Modena also includes an elasticated stretch panel along the length of the zip at the back of the boot to allow a snug, comfortable fit for the rider.
- Synthetic leather long riding boot
- Perfect for everyday wear
- Durable anti-slip, flexi comfort rubber sole.
- Outer rub-guard to prevent wear and tear on stirrups
- Elasticated panel down the back of the boot
- Full length rear zip
- Smooth finish
- Minimal aftercare, just wipe clean
- Brogini pin
- 100% Vegan and Vegetarian friendly
Available in EU sizes 36 – 42
Lisa’s notes: Although nothing compares to the natural beauty of high-quality leather, there are huge benefits to having a synthetic boot! Firstly, they require minimal care unlike leather, just a quick wipe down with soapy water and no need for hours of polishing! These have a nice smooth finish so are perfect for every day riding or competition and for those who dislike the thought of wearing leather, they give you the opportunity to have the look without compromising your ethics! Even for those who are not vegan or vegetarian, they do represent value for money! We have given a guide below to how these fit and do try to keep the key sizes in stock but if your size is not showing as in stock please do give us a call for an idea of delivery time.
* We advise that when purchasing long riding boots that you invest in a pair of heel risers. By their very nature, long riding boots will drop over time at the ankle area (even synthetic leather) so when you first try them on, the top of the boot at the back may feel they are cutting behind your knee. This is perfectly normal and as the boot drops, will allow the side of the boot to fit at the right spot and not be too short. The heel risers will allow the back of the leg to sit higher until the boot drops thus preventing chafing at the back of the knee. If unsure however, please do give us a call and we can talk it through with you.
To measure your leg for a Long Riding Boot takes 3 easy steps:
Step 1 - Foot Size
Select your Standard UK or European foot size.
Step 2 - Calf Size
In a standing position with feet flat to the floor, have a friend measure the widest part of your calf. Remember to wear your normal riding legwear and measure both calf muscles as the measurements may differ.
Step 3 - Height Size
In a standing position, with bare feet and a slightly bent knee whilst keeping your feet flat to the floor, have a friend measure from the bottom of your heel to the centre of the knee crease.
Calf Width (cm)