- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Brogini Sanremo Field Riding Boot Wide Calf (Black) Reg
Brogini Sanremo Field Riding Boot Wide Calf (Black) Reg Height
The Sanremo are soft grain leather riding boots with a laced front.
Part of Brogini’s Competition Prestige Collection; these beautiful boots are crafted from the finest quality, smooth soft leather with a stitched toe cap and elongated top knee line to create a streamlined, elegant look. The patent croc-effect around the topline and delicately placed sections around the laces and toe provide a modern contrast to the classic styled boot. They have a subtle elasticated panel down the rear of the boot to ensure a snug fit whilst still being comfortable to ride in and the reinforced, full length inner panels protects the inner calf; and the integrity of the boots. The sole of the Sanremo is handmade from a durable and sturdy rubber and wood mix and the rear zip is protected by a spur guard at the heel and at the knee. The prestige logo and spur rests complete the look.
- Laced front (field) long leather riding boot
- Perfect for everyday wear or competition
- Crafted from the finest, quality, smooth soft leather
- Patent croc effect around the topline & sections of the laces and toe
- Subtle elasticated rear panel for optimum fit
- Reinforced full length inner panel
- Full length rear YKK zip with press button spur guard
- Durable rubber and wood sole
- Two rubber spur guards
- Prestige logo
Available in EU sizes 36 – 46, in four calf widths; 000, 0; 2 and (Wide 4) and three heights; Short, Regular & X-Tall (Please note we tend to keep only the Regular height in stock!)
Lisa’s notes: These lovely boots are ideal for those looking for a quality pair of riding boots that would be suitable for everyday wear or competition. They are made from the finest leather and have all the features you would want to create a contour fit. The subtle elasticated panel allows for some degree of movement for extra comfort and we love the patent croc effect.
In order to get the best fit, we have provided a guide on how to measure and the size you will need to order. These boots do come in an array of sizes and to keep it simple and to stop our store room from bursting at the seams we tend to only carry a stock of the boots in a regular height and in the 0 and 4 width as these tend to be the most standard sizes. We do try to keep the key sizes in stock but if your size is not showing in the options box then please do give us a call for an idea of delivery time as we can normally get them in stock within 48 hours if the suppliers have stock of them, if not the lead time for them is between 8-10 weeks.
* We advise that when purchasing long riding boots that you invest in a pair of heel risers. By their very nature, long riding boots will drop over time at the ankle area (even synthetic leather) so when you first try them on, the top of the boot at the back may feel they are cutting behind your knee. This is perfectly normal and as the boot drops, will allow the side of the boot to fit at the right spot and not be too short. The heel risers will allow the back of the leg to sit higher until the boot drops thus preventing chafing at the back of the knee. If unsure however, please do give us a call and we can talk it through with you.
To measure your leg for a Long Riding Boot takes 3 easy steps:
Step 1 - Foot Size
Select your Standard UK or European foot size.
Step 2 - Calf Size
In a standing position with feet flat to the floor, have a friend measure the widest part of your calf. Remember to wear your normal riding legwear and measure both calf muscles as the measurements may differ.
Step 3 - Height Size
In a standing position, with bare feet and a slightly bent knee whilst keeping your feet flat to the floor, have a friend measure from the bottom of your heel to the centre of the knee crease.