- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Catago Tailored Full Seat Breeches (White)
You save £11.50
Catago Tailored Full Seat Breeches (White)
These gorgeous tailored full seat breeches from Catago Equestrian are made from an innovative anti-pilling fabric which is durable, breathable and stretchy. It is designed to feel like a second skin and is light to provide the maximum mobility and comfort. They feature a normal waist and full seat and the white version have an anti-slip lining to prevent your competition shirt from riding up. The front of the breeches features two rounded pockets which are edged in a caramel coloured patent piping and silver embroidery. This theme is carried through to the rear pockets to provide an elegant, modern look.
- Innovative fabric designed to feel like a second skin.
- Full seat with stretch for mobility
- Anti-pill fabric
- Durable, breathable and stretchy
- Elasticated fabric at the base of legs for comfort and breathability
- Two rear pockets edged with caramel patent piping and delicate silver embroidery
- Two further front rounded pockets with patent detail and silver embroidery
- Normal waist
- Anti-slip lining to prevent your competition shirt riding up.
Material: 90% Polyamide, 10% Elasthan
Colour: White with Caramel patent piping
Available in sizes 72 (UK 8), 76 (UK 10), 80 (UK 12), 84 (UK 14) & 88 (UK 16)
Lisa’s notes: These gorgeous tailored breeches are from Catago Equestrian, a Danish company well known for its high quality, style, comfort and functionality. It is a relatively new brand to the UK but is already proving popular with customers who love the clean and modern designs. These lovely breeches have been much admired thanks to the caramel patent piping (to give an almost leather look) and the elegant silver stitching. These are styled to fit on your waist so will appeal to those who do not like the hipster style breeches and the high Elasthane content means they are really comfortable!! With regards to sizing, they appear to be coming up a standard fit and we have given a guide to what each size relates too above but if you would like further measurements or help please do call!